FIRST STEP in securing your preferred DMCI properties
To be Submitted Prior to Reservation:
1. Reservation Fee:
- Condominium Unit = P20,000
- Parking Slot (car/motorcycle) = P10,000
- Mahogany Place 1 & 2
- House and Lot = P50,000
- Lot Only = P20,000
- Mahogany Place 3 = P50,000
- Oak Harbor Residences
- Non-loft Unit = P50,000
- Loft Unit = P100,000
- Parking Slot = P20,000
3. Registered Client Registration Form.
4. Accomplished Reservation Agreement Form.
5. Buyers' TIN.
To be Submitted Within 5 Days After Reservation:
- Scanned Proof of Billing.
- Scanned Proof of TIN (Tax Identification Number).
- Scanned Proof of Account (BDO, BPI, PNB, Metrobank, Chinabank, or Unionbank)
- The reservation fee is non-refundable and is valid for thirty (30) calendar days only. It can be paid thru cash, check, credit card, or bills payment thru DMCI Homes' bank tie-ups.
- As per company policy, there shall only be one broker per buyer, hence, the use of Client Registration form. We highly recommend having your Client Registration form with your preferred broker be registered on or before site viewing prior to any reservation to avoid conflicts later on, thereby, ensuring a smoother flowing owning process.
- A filled up and signed Client Registration form alone does NOT signify that a reservation has been made.
- Only buyers with complete reservation requirements shall be allowed to join the lottery for newly reopened units and newly launched projects. We recommend submitting requirements prior to reopening or launching of units.
There may be additional requirements depending on buyer's situation or preference.